College Bowl Pick'em Pools
As the number of College Bowls has increased dramatically in recent years, the workload for College Bowl pool administrators has increased, too. Your College Bowl Pick'em pool doesn't have to feel like work anymore! For the 2017-2018 College Bowl Season, let RunYourPool.com lighten your workload and increase your enjoyment of the Bowl games.
What is a College Bowl Pick'em Pool?
A College Bowl Pick'em pool is basically a simpler version of our popular College Bowl Confidence format. The rules are as follows:
- Members pick the winner of up to 41 College Football Bowl games (admins can limit the number of games included)
- Pool administrator's have the option of using the point spread or having members pick the games "straight up"
- The winner is the member with the most correct picks.
College Bowl Pool Samples
The following are samples from our College Bowl Pick'em Pool format. Click to view more detailed samples:
Pick'em Pool Options
We provide several settings options so Administrator's can run their College Bowl pool their way:
- Pick deadlines - Picks and changes can either be locked at the start of the first Bowl game or individual games can be locked at kickoff.
- Point spreads - Member picks can be made with or without the point spread.
- Tiebreaker - Administrator's can choose to use a tiebreaker, which is the combined point total of the BCS Championship game.
How We'll Save You Time
While this format is very simple, running a College Bowl Pick'em pool efficiently is no easy task. We take over all the difficult and time-consuming aspects of running your College Bowl Pick'em Pool:
- No more collecting picks from your members. Members login to the website directly to make their picks.
- No more incomplete or error-ridden pick sheets. We prevent your members from making common mistakes when picking.
- No more calculating points and standings by hand. Pool standings are automatically updated as Bowl games end.
- Pick reports are updated for you. Picks are hidden from members until your pick deadlines pass.
- No more need to distribute standings. Members simply login to the site to see updates.
Brand your Pool
Add your company or organization logo to customize the look of your College Bowl Pool.
For more information, see our Brand Your Pool page
Private Message Boards
Every College Bowl Pool hosted at RunYourPool.com includes a free, private message board. Your pool's message board, accessible only to your pool members, is a great way to communicate with members.
College Bowl Pool Pricing
Prices shown are your one time fee for the entire College Bowl season. Additionally, you can test drive the site for the first two Bowl games absolutely free.
Included in the cost is the added benefit that we retain your pool information and members from year-to-year. Simply reset your pool next year and have your members log back in to pick again.
Start your Pool Today!
Start your College Football Bowl Pool with us today! If you have any additional questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com
. We're happy to answer any questions you may have.