Baseball Survivor Pool
It's not too late! You can start a new pool at any time during the baseball season!
With the amazing popularity of our NFL Survivor Pools
, we are excited to offer Baseball Survivor Pools for the 2015 Baseball Season!
What is a Baseball Survivor Pool?
Here are the rules for our Baseball Survivor pools:
- Each member picks a different pro team for the week (a pro team can only be picked once per season)
- If the team they pick wins at least 50% of their games that week, they survive and advance.
- Pool administrators determine how many 'strikes' (incorrect picks) before members are eliminated.
- The goal is to be the the last member standing at the end of the season.
Baseball Survivor Pool Samples
The following samples are just a few of the reports you'll see for your pool. Click to view more detailed samples:
How You'll Save Time
Running your Baseball Survivor Pool has never been so easy:
- No more collecting picks from your members. Members login to the website directly to make their picks.
- No more error-ridden or illegible pick sheets.
- No more tabulating strikes and who has been eliminated. Pool standings are automatically updated.
- No more need to distribute standings. Members simply login to the site to see updates.
Brand your Pool
Add your company or organization logo to customize the look of your Survivor Baseball pool. For more information, see our Brand Your Pool page
Private Message Boards
Every Baseball Survivor pool hosted at RunYourPool.com includes a free, private message board. Your pool's message board, accessible only to your pool members, is a great way to communicate with members.
|Pricing subject to change without notice|
|Up to 50 members
|51 to 100 members
|101 to 250 members
|251 to 500 members
|501 to 1000 members
Baseball Survivor Pool Pool Pricing
Included in the cost is the added benefit that we retain your pool information and members from year-to-year. Simply reset your pool next year and have your members log back in to pick again.
Start your Pool Today!
Start your Survivor Baseball pool with us today. If you have any additional questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We're happy to answer any questions you may have.