WGC Match Play - Golf Bracket Pools for 2014
Running your WGC Bracket Pool has never been easier!
In February, two full months before this first tournament of pool in our Golf Majors format, you can run a bracket pool for those golf nuts in your family or office. If they enjoy March Madness, they'll love our WGC Bracket Pool format.
There's no better way to kick off the 2014 PGA season than by running your own golf bracket pool for the WGC Match Play Championship.
WGC Match Play Bracket Pool Rules
The WGC Match Play Championship single-elimination match play event, where the top 64 golfers in the world are seeded according to their World Golf Ranking. If you are familiar with the NCAA Tournament bracket pool format that is so popular during March Madness every year, the format of the bracket pools is almost identical:
- Pool members attempt to pick the winner of all 63 matches of the WGC Match Play Championship
- Points are awarded for each winning pick
- Points values increase as the tournament progresses (points per round are configurable by the Pool Administrator)
- The winning team is the team with the most points at the end of the WGC Accenture Match Play Championship
- Pool administrators have the option to assign one of two seed point bonuses, if desired
Sample Picksheet & Reports
The following samples are just a few of the reports you'll see for your pool. Click to view more detailed samples:
4 Simple Steps
You can have your pool up and running in no time. Here's how:
In just a few minutes, you'll have your golf bracket pool ready for your members. Supply us with your contact information, a pool password, and your customized pool settings.
Step 2 - Invite pool members
We provide you with pre-formatted e-mail text that you can simply forward to the people that you'd like to join your pool. It contains a link and all the information they need to join.
Step 3 - Fill out brackets
Your pool members are provided with a bulletproof bracket submission form. No more incomplete or illegible brackets, and absolutely NO work for you, as the Pool administrator, to do.
Step 4 - Enjoy the Championship!
We take over from there. Your pool standings and all other reports are updated in near real-time as each golf match concludes.
How You'll Save Time
Running your World Golf Championship Bracket Pool has never been so easy:
- We collect your members picks. Members login to the website directly to make their picks.
- Pick sheets can't be filled out incorrectly for illegibly. Our pick sheet is simple and error-proof.
- Pool standings are automatically updated in real-time. No delay in tabulating standing ... and there's no work for you! Members simply login to the site to see updates.
Private Message Boards
Every pool hosted at RunYourPool.com includes a free, private message board. Your pool's message board, accessible only to your pool members, is a great way to communicate throughout the Tournament.
PricingThe price to continue using the service is based on the number of bracket entries in your pool. The following price tier structure is your one-time fee for the entire WGC Match Play Championship!
(NOTE: An "entry" is considered a member's submission of one complete bracket sheet, containing all 64 teams in the field.)
Company and Promotional Branding
Golf Bracket pools are great promotional opportunities for your business. Whether targeting prospective clients, retaining existing clients, or just running an office pool, we now offer a way for you to enforce your company brand. It's ABSOLUTELY FREE to add your company or organization logo to customize the look of your WGC-Accenture Match Play Bracket pool. For more information, see our Brand Your Pool page.
Start your Pool Today!
Start your WGC Golf Bracket WGC Match Play Golf Bracket pool with us today. If you have any additional questions, please contact us via e-mail or instant messenger. We're happy to answer any questions you may have.