NFL Football Survivor Pools for 2018
It's not too late! You can start a new pool at any time during the NFL season!
Survivor pools (also known as Suicide, Eliminator, Last Man Standing, or King of the Hill pools) for the NFL are becoming more popular every year. Although players only pick one team per week, the work involved with running a Survivor pool manually can quickly become a burden (especially as a pool begins to grow very large). Run your Survivor football pool with us and see how easy it can be.
Start an NFL Survivor Pool
How Do Survivor Pools Work?
Here are the rules for our NFL Survivor pool (aka NFL Suicide pool):
- Each pool member chooses one NFL team each week.
- Picks are made "straight up", not using a point spread system.
- If their pick is correct, they survive until the next week.
- An incorrect pick eliminates the player from the pool for the remainder of the season.
- The goal is to be the the last member standing at the end of the season.
Need Help with Survivor Picks?
Survivor Pool Options
Pool administrators have numerous options to customize their Survivor Pool, including:
- Pick winners (Survivor pool) or pick losers (Loser pool) New!
- Allow multiple pick entries per member account or limit members to a single entry
- Choose the week to start your pool
- Automatic pick assignment (in case members forget to pick)
- "Mulligan" options for automatic or manual revivals after incorrect picks
- Include the regular season only or include the playoffs and Super Bowl
- Allow members to pick an NFL team more than once
- Customizable dashboard message your members see upon logging in
- More ...
NFL Survivor Pool Samples
The following samples are just a few of the reports you'll see for your pool. Click to view more detailed samples:
Weekly Summary Report
All Picks Report
While a Suicide pool may sound simple enough, you'd be surprised how hard it is to stay alive. Pool members need to plan picks carefully. Picking the Patriots to beat the Cardinals may seem like a no-brainer, but is it smart to use up your Patriots pick this week? Think before you pick!
RunYourPool.com makes the process of picking a team each week safe and simple. There will be no more weeks where members mistakenly pick a team they've already used. We keep track of each member picks and prevent them from repicking a team.
Viewing Picks and Standings
Pool members are able to view all other pool members picks ONLY after the weekly pick deadline has passed, i.e., the start of the first game each week. We want to be able to see who everyone picked when we watch the games, but we don't want members basing their picks on other members picks.
RunYourPool.com has designed an easy to understand weekly results report. Members can easily understand who is alive and who has been eliminated.
There is nothing more frustrating than being eliminated from a Survivor pool early on ... and it happens to the best of us. Therefore, runyourpool.com has implemented a "Mulligan" feature for our Survivor pools. Using this feature, Pool Administrators can reinstate members that have been eliminated from the pool in the previous week. While our site allows this feature to be used at anytime during the season, we recommend restricting Mulligans to the first few weeks of the season.
How You'll Save Time
Running your NFL Survivor Pool has never been so easy:
- No more collecting picks from your members. Members login to the website directly to make their picks.
- No more error-ridden or illegible pick sheets.
- No more tabulating strikes and who has been eliminated. Pool standings are automatically updated.
- No more need to distribute standings. Members simply login to the site to see updates.
Brand your Pool
Add your company or organization logo to customize the look of your Survivor pool. For more information, see our Brand Your Pool page
Private Message Boards
Every NFL Survivor pool hosted at RunYourPool.com includes a free, private message board. Your pool's message board, accessible only to your pool members, is a great way to communicate with members.
NFL Survivor Pool Pricing
Run your pool with no payment or obligation through the first week of the NFL season. After the first week, there is a one-time fee to continue using the service based on the number of members in your pool. Our price is your one-time fee for the entire NFL season! Included in the cost is the added benefit that we retain your pool information and members from year-to-year. Simply reset your pool next year and have your members log back in to pick again.
Start your Pool Today - No Upfront Fee or Obligation!
Start your NFL Survivor pool with us today. If you have any additional questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We're happy to answer any questions you may have.
Start an NFL Survivor Pool
|Up to 50 entries
|51 to 100 entries
|101 to 200 entries
|201 to 300 entries
|301 to 500 entries
|501 to 1000 entries
|1001 to 2000 entries
|2001 to 3000 entries
|3001 to 5000 entries