The SWAC conference tournament continues Thursday as the No. 4 seed Florida A&M Rattlers (13-16, 11-7 SWAC) face off against the No. 5 seed Alabama A&M Bulldogs (11-17, 10-8 SWAC) at Bartow Arena, starting at 9:30 PM. Florida A&M is a 3-point favorite to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. March Madness brackets are back! You can start your own pool today with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rattlers vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Thursday, March 10, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Arena: Bartow Arena
Florida A&M Betting Stats & Information
- The Rattlers have been favored on the moneyline 10 total times this season. They’ve finished 8-2 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -147 or shorter, Florida A&M has gone 4-1 (80%).
- Florida A&M is 14-12-1 ATS this season.
- The Rattlers have a 3-2 record against the spread this season when favored by 3 points or more.
- The teams have hit the over in 13 of Florida A&M’s 27 games with a set total.
- The Rattlers’ average total in matchups this year has been 132.5, 9.0 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Alabama A&M Betting Stats & Info
- The Bulldogs have been underdogs in 21 games this season and won four (19%) of those contests.
- Alabama A&M is 3-15 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +124 or more on the moneyline.
- Alabama A&M has gone 13-15-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 8-10.
- Alabama A&M games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this year.
- The average total for Bulldogs games this season is 7.5 more points than the point total of 123.5 in this outing.
Florida A&M vs. Alabama A&M Season Stat Comparison
|Florida A&M Rank||Florida A&M AVG||Alabama A&M AVG||Alabama A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida A&M Rattlers Leaders
- The Rattlers leader in points and assists is MJ Randolph, who scores 18.9 points per game along with 3.7 assists.
- Bryce Moragne leads Florida A&M in rebounding, pulling down 6.5 boards per game while also scoring 10.2 points a contest.
- Kamron Reaves makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rattlers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jalen Johnson with 15.9 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Alabama A&M’s assist leader is Cameron Tucker with 3.9 per game. He also records 8.1 points per game and tacks on 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Garrett Hicks is reliable from distance and leads the Bulldogs with 2.2 made threes per game.