The No. 15 Saint Peter’s Peacocks (21-11) are 12.5-point underdogs for their Sweet 16 matchup against the No. 3 Purdue Boilermakers (29-7) on Friday at 7:09 PM as the NCAA Tournament continues live from Wells Fargo Center and airing on CBS.
Create your winning bracket with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Boilermakers vs. Peacocks
- Game Day: Friday, March 25, 2022
- Game Time: 7:09 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
Purdue Betting Stats & Information
- The Boilermakers have been favored on the moneyline 37 total times this season. They’ve finished 30-7 in those games.
- Purdue has played 12 times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1000 or shorter, and earned a victory each game.
- Purdue has a 17-20-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 12.5 points or more, the Boilermakers have a 6-7 record against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in 20 of Purdue’s 38 games with a set total.
- The average point total in Boilermakers games this year is 8.9 more points than the over/under of 135.5 in this matchup.
Saint Peter’s Betting Stats & Info
- The Peacocks have entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won twice.
- Saint Peter’s is 1-1 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +600 or more on the moneyline.
- Saint Peter’s has covered the spread nine times in 13 games with a set spread.
- The Peacocks are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Saint Peter’s have hit the over six times out of 13 chances this season.
- The average point total for the Peacocks this season is 4.0 points less than this game’s over/under.
Purdue vs. Saint Peter’s Season Stat Comparison
|Purdue Rank||Purdue AVG||Saint Peter’s AVG||Saint Peter’s Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Purdue Boilermakers Leaders
- Jaden Ivey leads the Boilermakers in points and assists per game, scoring 17.6 points and distributing 3.1 assists.
- Zach Edey leads Purdue in rebounding, grabbing 7.9 boards per game while also scoring 14.5 points a contest.
- Sasha Stefanovic leads the Boilermakers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Saint Peter’s Peacocks Leaders
- Daryl Banks III is the top scorer for the Peacocks with 11.4 points per game. He also adds 2.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game to his statistics.
- Saint Peter’s leader in rebounds is Fousseyni Drame with 6.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Matthew Lee with 3.0 per game.
- Banks is the most prolific from distance for the Peacocks, hitting 1.7 threes per game.