The No. 8 seed North Carolina Tar Heels (27-9) are 8.5-point favorites to advance to the Final Four when they play the No. 15 seed Saint Peter’s Peacocks (22-11) in the NCAA Tournament Elite Eight on Sunday at Wells Fargo Center, airing on CBS beginning at 5:05 PM.
Got a good feeling for who’s gonna win the whole NCAA tournament? Make a March Madness bracket at RunYourPool, invite some friends, and earn that sweet taste of victory — all using the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tar Heels vs. Peacocks
- Game Day: Sunday, March 27, 2022
- Game Time: 5:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
North Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- The Tar Heels have been favored on the moneyline 27 total times this season. They’ve finished 23-4 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -400 or shorter, North Carolina has gone 12-1 (92.3%).
- So far this season, North Carolina has put together a 21-16-1 record against the spread.
- The Tar Heels are 5-8 against the spread when favored by 8.5 points or more this season.
- North Carolina has gone over in 22 of its 38 games with a set total (57.9%).
- The average over/under the Tar Heels have had in their matchups this year is 10.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Saint Peter’s Betting Stats & Info
- The Peacocks have entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won three of those games.
- Saint Peter’s has a record of 2-3 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +290 on the moneyline.
- Saint Peter’s has covered the spread 10 times over 14 games with a set spread.
- The Peacocks are 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Saint Peter’s games have hit the over six times out of 14 chances.
- The average total for Peacocks games this year is 5.2 fewer points than the point total of 137 for this outing.
North Carolina vs. Saint Peter’s Season Stat Comparison
|North Carolina Rank||North Carolina AVG||Saint Peter’s AVG||Saint Peter’s Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Carolina Tar Heels Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Tar Heels is Armando Bacot, who puts up 16.4 points and 12.5 rebounds per game.
- Caleb Love leads North Carolina in assists, averaging 3.7 per game while also scoring 15.7 points per contest.
- The Tar Heels get the most three-point shooting production out of Brady Manek, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
Saint Peter’s Peacocks Leaders
- Daryl Banks III averages 11.5 points per game to be the top scorer for the Peacocks.
- Saint Peter’s leader in rebounds is Fousseyni Drame with 6.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Matthew Lee with 3.0 per game.
- Banks is reliable from deep and leads the Peacocks with 1.6 made threes per game.