The No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (33-6) are 4-point favorites to win the NCAA Tournament National Championship over the No. 8 seed North Carolina Tar Heels (29-9) on Monday at Caesars Superdome. The game starts at 9:20 PM and airs on TBS.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. March Madness brackets are back! You can start your own pool today with the Internet’s #1 March Madness software.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jayhawks vs. Tar Heels
- Game Day: Monday, April 4, 2022
- Game Time: 9:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Caesars Superdome
Kansas Betting Stats & Information
- The Jayhawks have won 87.5% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (35-5).
- Kansas has a 30-4 record (winning 88.2% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -182 or shorter.
- So far this season, Kansas has compiled a 21-21-0 record against the spread.
- The Jayhawks have a 17-18 record against the spread when favored by 4 points or more this season.
- A total of 20 of Kansas’ 42 games with a set total have hit the over (47.6%).
- The average total the Jayhawks have had set in matchups this year is 11.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
North Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Tar Heels have been the underdog 12 times and won seven, or 58.3%, of those games.
- North Carolina is 5-1 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +145 or more on the moneyline.
- North Carolina is 23-16-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Tar Heels have an ATS record of 5-1.
- Games involving North Carolina have hit the over 23 times out of 40 chances this year.
- The average over/under for Tar Heels games this year is 6.2 less points than the point total of 153.5 in this outing.
Kansas vs. North Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|Kansas Rank||Kansas AVG||North Carolina AVG||North Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kansas Jayhawks Leaders
- The Jayhawks scoring leader is Ochai Agbaji, who averages 18.9 per contest to go with 5.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Jalen Wilson leads Kansas in rebounding, averaging 7.5 per game, while Dajuan Harris leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- The Jayhawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Agbaji, who makes 2.7 threes per game.
North Carolina Tar Heels Leaders
- Armando Bacot sits on top of the Tar Heels leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 16.3 points and 13.0 rebounds per game.
- RJ Davis’ assist statline leads North Carolina; he racks up 3.7 assists per game.
- Brady Manek is reliable from distance and leads the Tar Heels with 2.5 made threes per game.