Daniel Berger is +4000 to win the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after taking 13th in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass from March 10-14 in his most recent action. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Berger in this event.
Masters Tournament Time and Location
- Date: April 7-10, 2022
- Location: Augusta, Georgia
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,510 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Daniel Berger Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Berger has finished below par 14 times, while also carding four bogey-free rounds and 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in four of his last 18 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day nine times.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Berger has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day seven times.
Daniel Berger History at Masters Tournament
- Berger has one top-10 finish in his last four appearances at this tournament, with an average finishing position of 23rd over that span.
- Berger advanced past the cut in three of his last four entries in this event.
- Berger did not make the cut in his last appearance at ths tournament (in 2021).
Daniel Berger’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|