Adam Hadwin, who took fourth in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3 in his last tournament action, enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +6500 odds. Below we help you make your best bets on Hadwin before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
RBC Heritage Time and Location
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Adam Hadwin Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Hadwin has finished under par 12 times, while also carding one bogey-free round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in five of his last 18 rounds.
- Hadwin has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Adam Hadwin History at RBC Heritage
- Hadwin finished 41st in his lone recent finish at this event in two trips.
- In his last two trips to this tournament, he’s survived the cut once.
- Hadwin played this event most recently in 2020, and finished 41st.
- He posted one bogey-free round his last time competing at this event.
Adam Hadwin’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|