Danny Willett earned a 12th-place finish in his last action in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, and comes into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +15000 odds. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Willett in this event.
RBC Heritage Time and Location
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Danny Willett Recent Performance
- Willett has finished below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score four times in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Willett has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day six times.
Danny Willett History at RBC Heritage
- Willett last played this event in 2020 but did not make the cut.
Danny Willett’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|