The Cleveland Guardians (4-2) meet the San Francisco Giants (4-2) after Myles Straw had a four-hit performance in a 7-3 win over the Reds. The Giants are favored (-165) in this matchup with the Guardians (+145), which starts at 7:10 PM ET on Friday. San Francisco’s Carlos Rodon and Cleveland’s Zach Plesac will start this matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Giants vs. Guardians
- Game Day: Friday, April 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: Progressive Field
Giants Stats & Trends
- The Giants are 11th in baseball with six home runs. They average one per game.
- The Giants’ .241 batting average is ninth-best in the league.
- The Giants rank 14th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .315.
- The Giants’ 9.8 strikeouts per game rank 25th in the league.
Giants Key Batters
- Brandon Crawford collected 144 hits, posted an OBP of .373 and a .522 SLG last season.
- Mike Yastrzemski slashed .224/.311/.457 and finished with an OPS of .768.
- Last season, Wilmer Flores finished with 18 home runs, 53 RBI and a batting average of .262 last season.
- Brandon Belt slashed .274/.378/.597 and finished with an OPS of .975.
Guardians Stats & Trends
- The Guardians have hit nine homers this season, which ranks second in the league.
- The Guardians rank first in the majors with a .308 team batting average.
- The Guardians have the best on-base percentage (.383) in baseball this year.
- The Guardians rank 14th in strikeouts per game (8.2) among MLB offenses.
Guardians Key Batters
- Jose Ramirez has put up a slugging percentage of 1.040, a team-best for the Guardians.
- Including all qualifying hitters, Ramirez is sixth in batting average, while his on-base percentage is ninth and he is fourth in slugging.
- Owen Miller has 11 hits to lead his team.
- Miller’s batting average ranks fourth among all qualified players, his on-base percentage ranks eighth, and he is third in slugging.
- Steven Kwan has put up an on-base percentage of .655, a team-best for the Guardians.
- Straw is batting .360 with a double and six walks.
Giants vs. Guardians Probable Pitchers