Tommy Pham leads the Cincinnati Reds (3-17) into a contest with the Colorado Rockies (11-9) after he collected four hits in a 10-4 loss to the Rockies. The Rockies are favored on the moneyline (-155) against the Reds (+135) in this outing, which starts at 8:10 PM ET on Saturday. Colorado’s Chad Kuhl and Cincinnati’s Connor Overton will take the mound first.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rockies vs. Reds
- Game Day: Saturday, April 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Stadium: Coors Field
Rockies Stats & Trends
- The Rockies rank seventh in MLB action with 22 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- The Rockies have an MLB-leading .265 batting average.
- The Rockies’ .335 on-base percentage is third-best in baseball.
- The Rockies strike out 8 times per game, the seventh-best average in the league.
- The Rockies average 1.1 homers per home game this season (12 total at home).
- The Rockies are slugging .460 with 3.5 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The club is batting .291 with 109 hits (9.9 per game) at home this season.
Rockies Key Batters
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado with 23 hits and a team-best slugging percentage of .662.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB, Cron is 32nd in batting average, 58th in on-base percentage, and fourth in slugging.
- Cron has recorded a base hit in four straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .353 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and two RBI.
- Connor Joe is hitting .278 with five doubles, a triple, four home runs and eight walks.
- Among qualified hitters, Joe’s batting average ranks him 54th, his on-base percentage 53rd, and his slugging percentage 19th.
- Charlie Blackmon has collected 18 base hits, an OBP of .325 and a slugging percentage of .486 this season.
- Randal Grichuk has 20 hits this season and a team-best OBP of .397.
Reds Stats & Trends
- The Reds have hit 12 homers this season, which ranks 24th in the league.
- The Reds have a team batting average of just .206 this season, which ranks 29th among MLB teams.
- The Reds are among the worst in the league at getting on base, ranking 26th with an OBP of .279.
- The Reds rank 24th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 9.1 whiffs per contest.
- They’ve hit six homers, an average of 0.5 per game, in 12 road contests this season.
- In 12 road games this season, they’re slugging .268 with 18 hits going for extra bases.
- In away games this season, they’re batting .190 with 6.1 base hits per contest.
Reds Key Batters
- Pham has an on-base percentage of .329 and has 15 hits, both team-best figures for the Reds.
- Pham ranks 95th in batting average, 76th in on-base percentage and 62nd in slugging percentage among all qualified hitters in MLB.
- Kyle Farmer’s .366 slugging percentage leads his team.
- Including all qualified hitters, Farmer’s batting average places him 64th, his on-base percentage ranks 86th, and he is 101st in slugging.
- Brandon Drury has three doubles, three home runs and four walks while hitting .217.
- Tyler Naquin is batting .222 with five doubles, a home run and four walks.
Rockies vs. Reds Probable Pitchers