Alex Smalley put together a sixth-place finish in his last action in the Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta on April 28 – May 1, and heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +13000 odds to win. Before Smalley tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Wells Fargo Championship Time and Location
- Date: May 5- 8, 2022
- Location: Potomac, Maryland
- Course: TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Par: 70 / 7,141 yards
- Defending Champ: Rory McIlroy
Alex Smalley Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds, Smalley has finished under par nine times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in three of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Smalley has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day five times.
Alex Smalley’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|