After a third-place showing at the 2021 Wells Fargo Championship, Keith Mitchell will try for another great finish at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm this year. He has +4000 odds to win. Below we help you make your best bets on Mitchell before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Wells Fargo Championship Time and Location
- Date: May 5- 8, 2022
- Location: Potomac, Maryland
- Course: TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Par: 70 / 7,141 yards
- Defending Champ: Rory McIlroy
Keith Mitchell Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds of play, Mitchell has finished under par on 12 occasions while also carding 18 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with a top-five score in two of his last 20 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
- Mitchell has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Keith Mitchell History at Wells Fargo Championship
- In Mitchell’s past three appearances at this tournament, he has placed in the top 10 two times, including one top-five finish. He’s averaged a 15th-place finish.
- Mitchell made it to the weekend in each of his three most recent entries in this event.
- Mitchell placed third the most recent time he played this event (in 2021).
- He had the round’s top score once his last time here.
Keith Mitchell’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|