The Dallas Mavericks are 6.5-point underdogs heading into Game 5 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Phoenix Suns at Footprint Center on Tuesday, starting at 10:00 PM ET. The series is tied 2-2. The matchup has an over/under of 215 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today. Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Suns vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
Suns Betting Stats & Information
- The Suns have won 65 of the 81 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (80.2%).
- Phoenix has a 34-7 record (winning 82.9% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -273 or shorter.
- Phoenix has a 51-42-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Suns have a 22-25 record against the spread in games they were favored by 6.5 points or more this season.
- A total of 48 of Phoenix’s 93 games with a set total have hit the over (51.6%).
Dallas Betting Stats & Info
- The Mavericks have been underdogs in 40 games this season and won 15 (37.5%) of those contests.
- Dallas is 2-3 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +223 or more on the moneyline.
- Dallas is 53-39-1 against the spread this year.
- The Mavericks are 7-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Dallas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 36 times out of 93 chances this year.
Suns vs. Mavericks Season Stat Comparison
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Suns this season is Devin Booker, who averages 26.8 points, five rebounds, and 4.8 assists per game.
- Deandre Ayton leads Phoenix in rebounding, averaging 10.2 per game, while Chris Paul leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 10.8 in each contest.
- Booker leads the Suns in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Dallas Mavericks Leaders
- Luka Doncic leads the Mavericks scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, knotching 28.4 points, 9.1 rebounds and 8.7 assists per game.
- Doncic is dependable from deep and leads the Mavericks with 3.1 made threes per game.