The Miami Heat are 2.5-point favorites heading into Game 5 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Philadelphia 76ers at FTX Arena on Tuesday, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The series is tied 2-2. The matchup’s over/under is set at 208.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today. Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Heat vs. 76ers
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
Heat Betting Stats & Information
- The Heat have a 48-22 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 68.6% of those games).
- Miami has a record of 40-14 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -148 or shorter (74.1%).
- Miami has a 54-39-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Heat are 34-28-1 against the spread when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- A total of 50 of Miami’s 94 games with a set total have hit the over (53.2%).
Philadelphia Betting Stats & Info
- The 76ers have entered the game as underdogs 30 times this season and won 13, or 43.3%, of those games.
- Philadelphia has a record of 9-11, a 45% win rate, when they’re set as an underdog of +126 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Philadelphia has compiled a 44-50-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the 76ers have an ATS record of 12-12-1.
- This year, Philadelphia’s games have hit the over 43 times out of 95 chances.
Heat vs. 76ers Season Stat Comparison
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||76ers AVG||76ers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Heat Leaders
- Tyler Herro leads the Heat in scoring, tallying 20.7 points per game to go with five rebounds and 4 assists.
- Dewayne Dedmon leads Miami in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Kyle Lowry leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 7.5 in each contest.
- The Heat get the most three-point shooting production out of Duncan Robinson, who makes 2.9 threes per game.
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- Joel Embiid records 30.6 points and 11.7 rebounds per game for the 76ers, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Tyrese Maxey’s assist statline paces Philadelphia; he dishes out 4.3 assists per game.
- Georges Niang is dependable from three-point range and leads the 76ers with 2.1 made threes per game.