The Philadelphia 76ers are 2.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 6 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Miami Heat at Wells Fargo Center on Thursday, starting at 7:00 PM ET. The Heat lead the series 3-2. The over/under is set at 207 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today. Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for 76ers vs. Heat
- Game Day: Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
76ers Betting Stats & Information
- The 76ers have won 44 of the 65 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (67.7%).
- Philadelphia is 40-15 (winning 72.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -137 or shorter.
- So far this season, Philadelphia has put together a 44-51-1 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the 76ers are 26-29 against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in 43 of Philadelphia’s 97 games with a set total.
Miami Betting Stats & Info
- The Heat have entered the game as underdogs 24 times this season and won 14, or 58.3%, of those games.
- Miami has a record of 11-7 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +115 on the moneyline.
- Miami has put together a record of 55-39-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Heat are 15-4 against the spread.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 50 times out of 96 chances this season.
76ers vs. Heat Season Stat Comparison
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Heat AVG||Heat Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- Joel Embiid leads the 76ers in scoring and rebounding, putting up 30.6 points and 11.7 rebounds per game.
- Tyrese Maxey leads Philadelphia in assists, averaging 4.3 per game while also scoring 17.5 points per contest.
- Georges Niang makes more threes per game than any other member of the 76ers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Miami Heat Leaders
- Tyler Herro is at the top of the Heat scoring leaderboard with 20.7 points per game. He also grabs 5.0 rebounds and dishes out 4.0 assists per game.
- Dewayne Dedmon has a stat line of 5.8 rebounds, 6.3 points and 0.7 assists per game for Miami to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kyle Lowry holds the top spot for assists with 7.5 per game, adding 13.4 points and 4.5 rebounds per contest.
- Duncan Robinson knocks down 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Heat.