The Phoenix Suns are 2-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 6 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Dallas Mavericks at American Airlines Center on Thursday, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Suns hold a 3-2 lead in the series. The matchup has an over/under of 212.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today. Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Suns vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: American Airlines Center
Suns Betting Stats & Information
- The Suns have gone 66-16 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 80.5% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -130 or shorter, Phoenix has gone 61-16 (79.2%).
- Phoenix has a 52-42-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Suns have a 40-37 record against the spread when favored by 2 points or more this season.
- The teams have hit the over in 48 of Phoenix’s 94 games with a set total.
Dallas Betting Stats & Info
- The Mavericks have been underdogs in 41 games this season and won 15 (36.6%) of those contests.
- Dallas has entered 35 games this season as the underdog by +110 or more and is 12-23 in those contests.
- Dallas has compiled a 53-40-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2 points or more so far this year, the Mavericks have gone 17-19 against the spread.
- Games involving Dallas have hit the over 36 times out of 94 chances this year.
Suns vs. Mavericks Season Stat Comparison
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- Devin Booker leads the Suns in scoring, tallying 26.8 points per game to go with 5.0 rebounds and 4.8 assists.
- Deandre Ayton leads Phoenix in rebounding, averaging 10.2 per game, while Chris Paul leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 10.8 in each contest.
- The Suns get the most three-point shooting production out of Booker, who knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
Dallas Mavericks Leaders
- Luka Doncic has the top spot on the Mavericks leaderboards for scoring (28.4 per game), rebounds (9.1 per game), and assists (8.7 per game).
- Doncic hits 3.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mavericks.