The Boston Celtics are 5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 7 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Milwaukee Bucks at TD Garden on Sunday, starting at 3:30 PM ET. The series is tied 3-3. The over/under is 209 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today. Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Celtics vs. Bucks
- Game Day: Sunday, May 15, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
Celtics Betting Stats & Information
- The Celtics have won 47 of the 67 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (70.1%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -201 or shorter, Boston has a 33-11 record (winning 75% of its games).
- Boston has a 52-39-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Celtics are 22-21-2 against the spread when favored by 5 points or more this season.
- In Boston’s 95 games with a set total, 45 have hit the over (47.4%).
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Bucks have won 10 out of the 21 games, or 47.6%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Milwaukee has a record of 1-3 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +168 on the moneyline.
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 46 times in 97 games with a set spread.
- The Bucks have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- This year, Milwaukee’s games have hit the over 44 times out of 98 chances.
Celtics vs. Bucks Season Stat Comparison
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Bucks AVG||Bucks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston Celtics Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Celtics this season is Jayson Tatum, who averages 26.9 points, 8.0 rebounds, and 4.4 assists per game.
- Robert Williams III is Boston’s leading rebounder, grabbing 9.6 per game, while Marcus Smart is its best passer, averaging 5.9 assists in each contest.
- Tatum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Celtics, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.0 per contest.
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- The Bucks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Giannis Antetokounmpo with 29.9 points and 11.6 rebounds per game.
- Jrue Holiday’s assist statline leads Milwaukee; he dishes out 6.8 assists per game.
- Khris Middleton hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bucks.