The Miami Heat are 2-point favorites heading into Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at FTX Arena on Tuesday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 205.5 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today. Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Heat vs. Celtics
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
Heat Betting Stats & Information
- The Heat have a 50-22 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 69.4% of those games).
- Miami has gone 46-18 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -131 or shorter (71.9%).
- Miami’s ATS record is 56-39-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 2-point favorites this season, the Heat are 35-29-1 against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in 50 of Miami’s 97 games with a set total.
Boston Betting Stats & Info
- The Celtics have entered the game as underdogs 29 times this season and won 13, or 44.8%, of those games.
- Boston has a record of 3-14 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +110 on the moneyline.
- Boston has put together a 53-39-3 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Celtics have an ATS record of 10-7-1.
- Boston games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 45 times out of 97 chances this season.
Heat vs. Celtics Season Stat Comparison
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Celtics AVG||Celtics Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Heat Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Heat this season is Tyler Herro, who averages 20.7 points, 5.0 rebounds, and 4.0 assists per game.
- Miami’s leading rebounder is Dewayne Dedmon averaging 5.8 boards per game and its best passer is Kyle Lowry and his 7.5 assists per game.
- Duncan Robinson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Heat, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Boston Celtics Leaders
- Jayson Tatum is the top scorer for the Celtics with 26.9 points per game. He also adds 8.0 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Boston’s leader in rebounds is Robert Williams III with 9.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Marcus Smart with 5.9 per game.
- Tatum hits 3.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Celtics.