The Golden State Warriors are 5.5-point favorites heading into Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals against the Dallas Mavericks at Chase Center on Wednesday, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 214.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today. Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Warriors vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: Chase Center
Warriors Betting Stats & Information
- The Warriors have won 54 of the 76 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (71.1%).
- Golden State has a 39-10 record (winning 79.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -224 or shorter.
- Golden State’s ATS record is 48-46-3 this season.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point favorites this season, the Warriors are 28-22-2 against the spread.
- Golden State has gone over in 42 of its 97 games with a set total (43.3%).
Dallas Betting Stats & Info
- The Mavericks have been underdogs in 44 games this season and won 18 (40.9%) of those contests.
- Dallas has a record of 5-10, a 33.3% win rate, when they’re set as an underdog of +183 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Dallas is 56-40-1 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 11-5 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Dallas’ games have hit the over 38 times out of 97 chances.
Warriors vs. Mavericks Season Stat Comparison
|Warriors Rank||Warriors AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Golden State Warriors Leaders
- The Warriors leader in points and assists is Stephen Curry, who puts up 25.5 points per game to go with 6.3 assists.
- Golden State’s best rebounder is Kevon Looney, who averages 7.3 boards per game in addition to his 6.0 PPG average.
- The Warriors get the most three-point shooting production out of Curry, who makes 4.5 threes per game.
Dallas Mavericks Leaders
- Luka Doncic is atop nearly all of the Mavericks’ leaderboards by putting up 28.4 points, 9.1 rebounds and 8.7 assists per game.
- Doncic makes 3.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mavericks.