Billy Horschel heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +7000 odds. He made the cut and finished 21st in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage. Below we help you make your best bets on Horschel before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma by breaking down his performances in recent events.
PGA Championship Time and Location
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,481 yards
- Defending Champ: Phil Mickelson
Billy Horschel Recent Performance
- Horschel has finished below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 19 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 19 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 a total of six times.
- Over his last 19 rounds, Horschel has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day eight times.
Billy Horschel History at PGA Championship
- Horschel has an average finish of 42nd over his last nine trips to this tournament.
- In his last nine trips to this tournament, he’s made the cut eight times.
- The last time Horschel competed in this tournament (in 2021), he placed 23rd.
- He registered the top score out of the field in one round the last time he played this tournament.
Billy Horschel’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|