The Tampa Bay Rays and Yandy Diaz will square off against Kyle Bradish and the Baltimore Orioles on Saturday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Diaz Props for Rays vs Orioles
- Game Day: Saturday, May 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Diaz in 2022
- Diaz leads the Rays with a team-best batting average of .281.
- In MLB, Diaz ranks 121st in home runs and 198th in RBI.
- Diaz has reached base with a hit 20 times this year in 33 games played (60.6%), including multiple hits on 10 occasions (30.3%).
- Diaz has hit a home run in 9.1% of his games in 2022 (three of 33), 2.2% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||May 14||1-for-3||1||1||1||0||1||0|
Orioles Pitching in 2022
- Bradish makes the start for the Orioles, his fifth of the season. He is 1-2 with a 5.06 ERA and 22 strikeouts in 21 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.06, with 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings, in four games this season. Opponents are hitting .291 against him.
- The Orioles pitching staff ranks 27th in MLB with a collective 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Orioles pitchers combine to allow 38 total home runs at a rate of 1.0 per game (to rank 16th in the league).