The Dallas Mavericks are 2.5-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals against the Golden State Warriors at American Airlines Center on Sunday, starting at 9:00 PM ET. The Warriors lead the series 2-0. The matchup’s point total is set at 218.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today. Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mavericks vs. Warriors
- Game Day: Sunday, May 22, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: American Airlines Center
Mavericks Betting Stats & Information
- The Mavericks have put together a 43-10 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 81.1% of those games).
- Dallas has a record of 34-9 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -140 or shorter (79.1%).
- Dallas is 56-42-1 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have a 25-17-1 record against the spread when favored by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Dallas games have hit the over in 39 out of 99 opportunities (39.4%).
Golden State Betting Stats & Info
- The Warriors have been underdogs in 20 games this season and won nine (45%) of those contests.
- This season, Golden State has won eight of its 14 games, or 57.1%, when they’re the underdog by at least +119 on the moneyline.
- Golden State has gone 50-46-3 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Warriors went 10-5 against the spread.
- Golden State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 43 times out of 99 chances this season.
Mavericks vs. Warriors Season Stat Comparison
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Warriors AVG||Warriors Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dallas Mavericks Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Mavericks is Luka Doncic, who averages 28.4 points, 9.1 rebounds and 8.7 assists per game.
- Doncic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mavericks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest.
Golden State Warriors Leaders
- Stephen Curry collects 25.5 points and adds 6.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Warriors’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Kevon Looney grabs 7.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 6.0 points per game and adds 2.0 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Golden State rebounding leaderboard.
- Curry is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Warriors, hitting 4.5 threes per game.