The Miami Heat are 6.5-point underdogs heading into Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at TD Garden on Monday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The Heat lead the series 2-1. The matchup has an over/under of 207.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today. Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Celtics vs. Heat
- Game Day: Monday, May 23, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
Celtics Betting Stats & Information
- The Celtics have won 48 of the 69 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (69.6%).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -275 or shorter, Boston has gone 22-6 (78.6%).
- So far this season, Boston has put together a 54-41-3 record against the spread.
- The Celtics are 18-16 against the spread when favored by 6.5 points or more this season.
- A total of 48 of Boston’s 100 games with a set total have hit the over (48%).
Miami Betting Stats & Info
- The Heat have been underdogs in 26 games this season and won 16 (61.5%) of those contests.
- Miami has a record of 3-1 when they’re set as an underdog of +225 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Miami has compiled a 58-40-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Heat are 5-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 53 times out of 100 chances this year.
Celtics vs. Heat Season Stat Comparison
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Heat AVG||Heat Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston Celtics Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Celtics this season is Jayson Tatum, who averages 26.9 points, 8.0 rebounds, and 4.4 assists per game.
- Boston’s leading rebounder is Robert Williams III averaging 9.6 boards per game and its best passer is Marcus Smart and his 5.9 assists per game.
- The Celtics get the most three-point shooting production out of Tatum, who knocks down 3.0 threes per game.
Miami Heat Leaders
- Tyler Herro scores 20.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Heat.
- Miami’s leader in rebounds is Dewayne Dedmon with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Kyle Lowry with 7.5 per game.
- Duncan Robinson is the top scorer from deep for the Heat, hitting 2.9 threes per game.