The Boston Celtics are 1.5-point favorites heading into Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Miami Heat at FTX Arena on Wednesday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The series is tied 2-2. The matchup has a point total of 203.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today. Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Celtics vs. Heat
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
Celtics Betting Stats & Information
- The Celtics have been favored on the moneyline 70 total times this season. They’ve gone 49-21 in those games.
- Boston is 48-19 (winning 71.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -125 or shorter.
- So far this season, Boston has compiled a 55-41-3 record against the spread.
- In games this season they were favored by 1.5 points or more, the Celtics have a 35-31-2 record against the spread.
- In Boston’s 101 games with a set total, 48 have hit the over (47.5%).
Miami Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Heat have won 16 out of the 27 games, or 59.3%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Miami has won 14 of its 23 games, or 60.9%, when they’re the underdog by at least +105 on the moneyline.
- Miami has covered the spread in a game 58 times this year (58-41-1).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Heat have an ATS record of 18-8.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total 53 times out of 101 chances this season.
Celtics vs. Heat Season Stat Comparison
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Heat AVG||Heat Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston Celtics Leaders
- The Celtics scoring leader is Jayson Tatum, who averages 26.9 per contest to go with 8.0 rebounds and 4.4 assists.
- Robert Williams III leads Boston in rebounding, averaging 9.6 per game, while Marcus Smart leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.9 in each contest.
- The Celtics get the most three-point shooting production out of Tatum, who knocks down 3.0 threes per game.
Miami Heat Leaders
- Tyler Herro is the top scorer for the Heat with 20.7 points per game. He also tacks on 5.0 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Miami leaders in rebounding and assists are Dewayne Dedmon with 5.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.3 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Kyle Lowry with 7.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 13.4 points and 4.5 rebounds per game).
- Duncan Robinson is the most prolific from deep for the Heat, hitting 2.9 threes per game.