Matt Jones heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +20142 odds. He missed the cut in his last event, the PGA Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Jones before he takes to the course in Fort Worth, Texas.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Location
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
Matt Jones Recent Performance
- Jones has finished below par seven times and registered a better-than-average score in seven of his last 14 rounds played.
- He has finished with the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 a total of four times.
- Jones has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Matt Jones History at Charles Schwab Challenge
Matt Jones’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|