Miguel Cabrera and the Detroit Tigers will face Dylan Bundy and the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday at 1:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Cabrera Props for Tigers vs Twins
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Cabrera in 2022
- Cabrera paces the Tigers in runs batted in (16) and has put up a team-high batting average of .289.
- In MLB action, Cabrera ranks 146th in homers and 122nd in RBI.
- Cabrera has a hit in 24 out of 37 games this season (64.9%), with more than one hit in 11 of those games (29.7%).
- Cabrera has hit a long ball in three games this season (37 opportunities, 8.1%), going deep in 2.0% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Bundy gets the start for the Twins, his seventh of the season. He is 3-2 with a 5.14 ERA and 25 strikeouts in 28 innings pitched.
- The 29-year-old has amassed a 5.14 ERA and 8.0 strikeouts per nine innings in six games this season, while allowing a batting average of .268 to his opponents.
- The Twins pitching staff is 13th in MLB with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Twins rank 17th in baseball in home runs given up (43 total, 1.0 per game).