The Boston Celtics are 8.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Miami Heat at TD Garden on Friday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The Celtics hold a 3-2 series lead. The matchup has an over/under set at 200.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today. Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Celtics vs. Heat
- Game Day: Friday, May 27, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
Celtics Betting Stats & Information
- The Celtics have a 50-21 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 70.4% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -375 or shorter, Boston has a 16-2 record (winning 88.9% of its games).
- So far this season, Boston has put together a 56-41-3 record against the spread.
- The Celtics have an 8-10 record against the spread this season when favored by 8.5 points or more.
- Boston games have gone over the point total in 48 out of 102 opportunities (47.1%).
Miami Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Heat have been the underdog 28 times and won 16, or 57.1%, of those games.
- Miami is 1-1 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +300 or more on the moneyline.
- Miami is 58-42-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Heat have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, Miami’s games have hit the over 53 times out of 102 chances.
Celtics vs. Heat Season Stat Comparison
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Heat AVG||Heat Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston Celtics Leaders
- The Celtics scoring leader is Jayson Tatum, who averages 26.9 per contest to go with 8.0 rebounds and 4.4 assists.
- Robert Williams III is Boston’s leading rebounder, grabbing 9.6 per game, while Marcus Smart is its best passer, averaging 5.9 assists in each contest.
- The Celtics get the most three-point shooting production out of Tatum, who makes 3.0 threes per game.
Miami Heat Leaders
- Tyler Herro is the top scorer for the Heat with 20.7 points per game. He also adds 5.0 rebounds and 4.0 assists per game to his stats.
- Dewayne Dedmon puts up a stat line of 5.8 rebounds, 6.3 points and 0.7 assists per game for Miami to take the top rebound spot on the team. Kyle Lowry has the top spot for assists with 7.5 per game, adding 13.4 points and 4.5 rebounds per contest.
- Duncan Robinson is dependable from distance and leads the Heat with 2.9 made threes per game.