Andrew Benintendi will hit the field for the Kansas City Royals against Chris Archer and the Minnesota Twins on Saturday. First pitch is set for 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Benintendi Props for Royals vs Twins
- Game Day: Saturday, May 28, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Benintendi in 2022
- Benintendi has accumulated a team-high batting average of .321.
- Benintendi’s home runs rank 210th in MLB and he ranks 109th in RBI in MLB.
- Benintendi has tallied a hit 32 times this season in 44 games played (72.7%), including 14 multi-hit games (31.8%).
- Despite logging a plate appearance in 44 games this season, Benintendi has hit just two home runs.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Archer (0-1 with a 3.86 ERA and 28 strikeouts in 30 1/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Twins, his ninth of the season.
- The 33-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.86, with 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings, in eight games this season. Opposing hitters have a .224 batting average against him.
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Twins pitching staff ranks 10th in the league.
- Twins pitchers combine to rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (48 total, 1.0 per game).