Luis Arraez will take the field for the Minnesota Twins against Brady Singer and the Kansas City Royals on Saturday. First pitch is at 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arraez Props for Twins vs Royals
- Game Day: Saturday, May 28, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Arraez in 2022
- Arraez leads the Twins with a team-high batting average of .349.
- Arraez ranks 273rd in homers and 185th in RBI among all batters in MLB play.
- Arraez has a hit in 68.4% of his 38 games this season, with multiple base knocks in 34.2% of them (13).
- Arraez has gone yard in one of 38 games this season, going deep in 0.7% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
Royals Pitching in 2022
- The Royals will send Singer (1-0) to the mound to make his third start of the season.
- The pitching staff for the Royals has a collective 7.1 K/9, the second-worst in the league.
- Royals pitchers combine to surrender 44 total home runs at a clip of 1.0 per game (to rank 16th in the league).