The Boston Celtics are 2.5-point favorites heading into a decisive Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Miami Heat at FTX Arena on Sunday, starting at 8:30 PM ET. The series is tied 3-3. The matchup has an over/under set at 195.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today. Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Celtics vs. Heat
- Game Day: Sunday, May 29, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
Celtics Betting Stats & Information
- The Celtics have been favored on the moneyline 72 total times this season. They’ve finished 50-22 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -139 or shorter, Boston has a record of 45-19 (70.3%).
- Boston is 56-42-3 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the Celtics are 32-31-2 against the spread.
- In Boston’s 103 games with a set total, 49 have hit the over (47.6%).
Miami Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Heat have won 17 out of the 29 games, or 58.6%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Miami is 13-9 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +118 or more on the moneyline.
- Miami has compiled a 59-42-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 18-6 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Miami’s games have hit the over 54 times out of 103 chances.
Celtics vs. Heat Season Stat Comparison
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Heat AVG||Heat Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston Celtics Leaders
- The Celtics scoring leader is Jayson Tatum, who averages 26.9 per contest to go with 8.0 rebounds and 4.4 assists.
- Robert Williams III is Boston’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.6 per game, while Marcus Smart is its best passer, averaging 5.9 assists in each contest.
- The Celtics get the most three-point shooting production out of Tatum, who makes 3.0 threes per game.
Miami Heat Leaders
- Tyler Herro is at the top of the Heat scoring leaderboard with 20.7 points per game. He also grabs 5.0 rebounds and averages 4.0 assists per game.
- Miami’s leader in rebounds is Dewayne Dedmon with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Kyle Lowry with 7.5 per game.
- Duncan Robinson hits 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Heat.