Nolan Arenado and the St. Louis Cardinals will take on Adrian Houser and the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday at 2:15 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arenado Props for Cardinals vs Brewers
- Game Day: Saturday, May 28, 2022
- Game Time: 2:15 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Arenado in 2022
- Arenado has launched a team-best nine home runs.
- Among hitters in MLB, Arenado ranks 19th in homers and 11th in RBI.
- Arenado has a hit in 63.6% of his 44 games this season, with more than one hit in 27.3% of those games (12).
- Out of the 44 games Arenado has played in this season, he’s homered in nine contests (20.5%), hitting a home run in 4.9% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||May 24||0-for-3||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|Blue Jays||May 23||3-for-4||1||0||0||0||0||0|
Brewers Pitching in 2022
- The Brewers will send Houser (3-4) to the mound to make his ninth start of the season. He is 3-4 with a 2.98 ERA and 35 strikeouts in 42 1/3 innings pitched.
- In eight games this season, the 29-year-old has put up an ERA of 2.98, with 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .219 against him.
- The 10.0 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Brewers pitching staff leads MLB.
- The Brewers surrender the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (37 total, 0.8 per game).