Rafael Devers will hit the field for the Boston Red Sox against Luis Castillo and the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday. First pitch is at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Devers Props for Red Sox vs Reds
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
Devers in 2022
- Devers has launched a team-high 11 home runs.
- In MLB, Devers ranks 10th in home runs and 33rd in RBI.
- Devers has reached base with a hit 42 times this season in 49 games played (85.7%), including multiple hits in 40.8% of them (20 times).
- In 10 of 49 games this season, Devers has hit a long ball (20.4%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 5.1% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
Reds Pitching in 2022
- Castillo gets the start for the Reds, his fifth of the season. He is 1-2 with a 4.35 ERA and 18 strikeouts through 20 2/3 innings pitched.
- In four games this season, the 29-year-old has a 4.35 ERA and 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .228 to opposing batters.
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Reds pitching staff ranks ninth in the league.
- Reds pitchers combine to give up 61 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (third-most in the league).