The Los Angeles Angels and Taylor Ward will take on Jordan Montgomery and the New York Yankees on Tuesday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ward Props for Angels vs Yankees
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Ward in 2022
- Ward is hitting .359 with seven doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 25 walks.
- Ward ranks 19th in homers and 33rd in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- Ward has a hit in 27 of 34 games this year, with multiple hits in 12 of them.
- Out of the 34 games Ward has played in this season, he’s hit a home run in nine contests (26.5%), going deep in 7.0% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||May 29||2-for-4||2||1||3||1||1||0|
|Blue Jays||May 28||0-for-0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|Blue Jays||May 27||0-for-4||0||0||0||3||0||0|
|Blue Jays||May 26||0-for-1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- Montgomery makes the start for the Yankees, his 10th of the season. He is 0-1 with a 3.30 ERA and 37 strikeouts in 46 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 29-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.30, with 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in nine games this season. Opposing hitters have a .236 batting average against him.
- The Yankees pitching staff ranks fourth in the league with a collective 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Yankees pitchers combine to give up the fewest home runs in baseball (37 total, 0.8 per game).