Kevin Stadler heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +50000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2013. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Stadler before he takes to the course in Toronto, Canada.
RBC Canadian Open Time and Location
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,014 yards
- Defending Champ: Rory McIlroy
Kevin Stadler Recent Performance
- Over his last 13 rounds of play, Stadler has shot below par once while also registering one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 13 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Stadler has ended up six or more shots behind the best score of the day in each of his last 13 rounds.
Kevin Stadler History at RBC Canadian Open
- Stadler did not survive the cut in either of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Stadler finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his last appearance in this event in 2013.
Kevin Stadler’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|