Justin Lower has +26500 odds at the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Lower before he tees off in Toronto, Canada.
RBC Canadian Open Time and Location
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,014 yards
- Defending Champ: Rory McIlroy
Justin Lower Recent Performance
- Lower has finished under par eight times and carded a better-than-average score in eight of his last 16 rounds played.
- He has finished with a top-five score once in his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Lower has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round once, and within five strokes of the top score for the day seven times.
Justin Lower’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|