Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels will face Nick Pivetta and the Boston Red Sox on Thursday at 9:38 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ohtani Props for Angels vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Thursday, June 9, 2022
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium
Ohtani in 2022
- Ohtani is batting .233 with 11 doubles, 11 home runs and 23 walks.
- In MLB play, Ohtani ranks 22nd in home runs and 26th in RBI.
- Ohtani has a hit in 36 of 57 games this year, with multiple hits in 13 of them.
- Out of the 57 games Ohtani has appeared in this season, he’s hit a home run in eight contests (14.0%), going deep in 4.5% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||June 8||1-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Red Sox||June 7||1-for-4||1||0||0||1||2||0|
|Red Sox||June 6||1-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- Pivetta (5-4 with a 3.50 ERA and 58 strikeouts in 61 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Red Sox, his 12th of the season.
- The 29-year-old ranks 31st in ERA (3.50), 25th in WHIP (1.103), and 26th in K/9 (8.5) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Red Sox pitching staff ranks 13th in the league.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to give up 63 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 24th in the league).