The Baltimore Orioles and Austin Hays will hit the field against Daniel Lynch and the Kansas City Royals on Saturday at 4:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Hays Props for Orioles vs Royals
- Game Day: Saturday, June 11, 2022
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: Kauffman Stadium
Hays in 2022
- Hays leads the Orioles with 31 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Hays ranks 61st in homers and 40th in RBI.
- Hays has a hit in 69.8% of his games this year (37 of 53), with more than one hit in 16 of those games (30.2%).
- Out of the 53 games Hays has gone to the plate in this season, he’s hit a long ball in seven contests (13.2%), taking the pitcher deep in 3.1% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Royals Pitching in 2022
- Lynch (2-5) takes the mound for the Royals in his 11th start of the season. He has a 5.36 ERA in 48 2/3 innings pitched, with 43 strikeouts.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 5.36, with 8 strikeouts per nine innings, in 10 games this season. Opponents are batting .275 against him.
- The Royals pitching staff is last in the league with a collective seven strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Royals rank 18th in baseball in home runs allowed (62 total, 1.1 per game).