The Atlanta Braves (36-27) will look to keep a 13-game winning streak going when they visit the Washington Nationals (23-41) on Wednesday at 7:05 PM ET. The Braves are favored (-185) over the Nationals (+157). Spencer Strider starts for Atlanta while Washington will counter with Erick Fedde.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Braves vs. Nationals
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Braves Stats & Trends
- The Braves are second-best in MLB action with 94 total home runs.
- The Braves’ .246 batting average ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Braves rank 15th in baseball with a .313 on-base percentage.
- Braves batters strike out 9.4 times per game, the most in baseball.
- The Braves average 1.5 homers per game when playing away from home this season (43 total in road contests).
- The Braves are slugging .431 with 3.6 extra-base hits per game in road contests.
- The team averages 8.5 hits per game and is batting .241 away from home this season.
Braves Key Batters
- Dansby Swanson leads Atlanta in OBP (.353), slugging percentage (.465) and OPS (.818) this season.
- Among qualifying hitters in baseball, Swanson is 29th in batting average, 35th in on-base percentage, and 35th in slugging.
- Swanson hopes to build on a nine-game hitting streak in this matchup. In his last 10 outings he is batting .341 with two doubles, three home runs, four walks and 11 RBI.
- Austin Riley has 61 hits, which leads Atlanta batters this season. He’s batting .248 with 30 extra-base hits.
- Among qualifiers, Riley is 87th in batting average, 80th in on-base percentage and 20th in slugging percentage.
- Matt Olson is batting .249 with a .448 slugging percentage and 31 RBI this year.
- Olson enters this matchup with three games in a row with at least one hit. During his last five outings he is hitting .200 with a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Marcell Ozuna is batting .232 with a .276 OBP and 26 RBI for Atlanta this season.
- Ozuna has safely hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .263 with a double, two home runs, a walk and three RBI.
Nationals Stats & Trends
- The Nationals rank 25th in Major League Baseball with 50 home runs.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .256 this season, which ranks fourth among MLB teams.
- The Nationals have an OBP of .321 this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Nationals are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking fifth with an average of 7.2 strikeouts per game.
- They have averaged 0.8 home runs per game in their 32 home contests this season.
- They are slugging .365 in 32 home games this season.
- In home games this season, they’re batting .237 with 7.7 base hits per contest.
Nationals Key Batters
- Juan Soto has collected 49 hits, a team-high for the Nationals.
- Soto is 129th in batting average, 23rd in on-base percentage and 49th in slugging percentage among all qualified hitters in the majors.
- Josh Bell’s .374 on-base percentage leads his team.
- Including all qualifying hitters, Bell’s batting average puts him 15th, his on-base percentage is 19th, and he is 52nd in slugging.
- Nelson Cruz has nine doubles, seven home runs and 25 walks while batting .265.
- Cesar Hernandez leads his team with a .330 slugging percentage.
Braves vs. Nationals Probable Pitchers