Daulton Varsho will hit the field for the Arizona Diamondbacks against Tyler Mahle and the Cincinnati Reds on Tuesday. First pitch is at 9:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Varsho Props for Diamondbacks vs Reds
- Game Day: Tuesday, June 14, 2022
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stadium: Chase Field
Varsho in 2022
- Varsho is hitting .248 with 12 doubles, nine home runs and 18 walks.
- Varsho’s home runs rank 44th in MLB and he ranks 69th in RBI in MLB.
- Varsho has a hit in 39 of 56 games this year (69.6%), with multiple base knocks in 10 of those contests (17.9%).
- In nine of 56 games this season, Varsho has homered (16.1%). He’s left the yard in 3.9% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
Reds Pitching in 2022
- Mahle (2-5) takes the mound for the Reds in his 14th start of the season. He’s put together a 5.07 ERA in 65 2/3 innings pitched, with 74 strikeouts.
- The 27-year-old ranks 55th in ERA (5.07), 50th in WHIP (1.355), and eighth in K/9 (10.1) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
- The pitching staff for the Reds has a collective 9.1 K/9, the fifth-best in MLB.
- Reds pitchers combine to allow 80 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (fourth-most in the league).