Harry Higgs missed the cut in his last appearance at the John Deere Classic, and he has +16000 odds as he aims for a better finish in this year’s tournament at TPC Deere Run. Before Higgs tees off in Silvis, Illinois, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
John Deere Classic Time and Location
- Date: June 30 – July 3, 2022
- Location: Silvis, Illinois
- Course: TPC Deere Run
- Par: 71 / 7,268 yards
- Defending Champ: Lucas Glover
Harry Higgs Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds, Higgs has finished below par three times, while also recording one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once in his last 14 rounds.
- Higgs has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 14 rounds.
Harry Higgs History at John Deere Classic
- Higgs failed to make the cut in his most recent appearance at ths tournament (in 2021).
Harry Higgs’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|