Sean O’Hair has +16000 odds to win the 2022 John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run as he tries to improve on his 11th-place showing here in 2021 with another top-20 finish. Before O’Hair tees off in Silvis, Illinois, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
John Deere Classic Time and Location
- Date: June 30 – July 3, 2022
- Location: Silvis, Illinois
- Course: TPC Deere Run
- Par: 71 / 7,268 yards
- Defending Champ: Lucas Glover
Sean O’Hair Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds, O’Hair has finished under par seven times, while also registering one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores once in his last 16 rounds.
- O’Hair has finished with a score within five shots of the day’s best in four of his last 16 rounds.
Sean O’Hair History at John Deere Classic
- In O’Hair’s last seven appearances at this tournament, he’s placed among the top 20 once. His average finish is 40th at the event.
- O’Hair advanced past the cut in two of his last seven appearances at this event.
- O’Hair competed in this tournament most recently in 2021, and took 11th.
- He finished one round with a top-five score of the day in his most recent time competing at this tournament.
Sean O’Hair’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|