Daniel Vogelbach returns to action after he reached base in his only plate appearance in his last outing, going 0-for-0. His Pittsburgh Pirates take on Paolo Espino and the Washington Nationals on Wednesday at 1:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Vogelbach Props for Pirates vs Nationals
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 29, 2022
- Game Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Vogelbach in 2022
- Vogelbach is batting .219 with seven doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 27 walks.
- Among hitters in MLB, Vogelbach ranks 72nd in home runs and 165th in RBI.
- Vogelbach has reached base with a hit 28 times this year in 58 games played (48.3%), including multiple hits on 10 occasions (17.2%).
- Vogelbach has hit a long ball in 15.5% of his games this season (58 contests), leaving the ballpark in 4.3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Espino makes the start for the Nationals, his fourth of the season. He is 0-1 with a 2.21 ERA and 30 strikeouts in 40 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 35-year-old has amassed a 2.21 ERA and 6.6 strikeouts per nine innings across 23 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .234 to his opponents.
- The Nationals pitching staff ranks 24th in MLB with a collective 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Nationals pitchers combine to surrender 104 total home runs at a clip of 1.4 per game (most in the league).