Juan Soto will take the field for the Washington Nationals against Trevor Rogers and the Miami Marlins on Friday. First pitch is set for 6:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Soto Props for Nationals vs Marlins
- Game Day: Friday, July 1, 2022
- Game Time: 6:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Soto in 2022
- Soto paces the Nationals with 14 home runs.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Soto’s home run total ranks 31st and his RBI tally ranks 92nd.
- In 44 of 76 games this year (57.9%) Soto has gotten a hit, and 13 of those contests (17.1%) he posted at least two hits.
- Soto has hit a home run in 13 of 76 games in 2022 (17.1%), which is 4.2% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Marlins Pitching in 2022
- Rogers (3-6) takes the mound for the Marlins in his 15th start of the season. He’s put together a 5.86 ERA in 63 innings pitched, with 58 strikeouts.
- In 14 games this season, the 24-year-old has a 5.86 ERA and 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .283 to opposing batters.
- The Marlins pitching staff ranks ninth in MLB with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Marlins rank 13th in baseball in home runs allowed (79 total, 1.1 per game).