Lee Hodges has +4000 odds to win the 2022 Barbasol Championship at Keene Trace Golf Club. He made the cut in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2021 Barbasol Championship, and finished 53rd. Before he tees off in Nicholasville, Kentucky, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hodges in this event.
Barbasol Championship Time and Location
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: Nicholasville, Kentucky
- Course: Keene Trace Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,328 yards
- Defending Champ: Seamus Power
Lee Hodges Recent Performance
- Hodges has finished below par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey on three occasions, and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Hodges has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day seven times.
Lee Hodges History at Barbasol Championship
- In 2021 in his last entry here at this tournament, Hodges finished 53rd.
- He had one bogey-free round his last time competing at this event.
Lee Hodges’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|