The Texas Rangers (37-41) visit the Baltimore Orioles (37-44) on Tuesday at 7:05 PM ET. The Rangers are favored on the moneyline (-110) against the underdog Orioles (-108). Spencer Howard takes the mound first for Texas, and Austin Voth is Baltimore’s choice to start.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rangers vs. Orioles
- Game Day: Tuesday, July 5, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Rangers Stats & Trends
- The Rangers rank seventh-best in MLB play with 102 total home runs.
- The Rangers’ .237 batting average ranks 19th in the majors.
- The Rangers rank 26th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .297.
- The Rangers’ 8.6 strikeouts per game rank 15th in the league.
- The Rangers have hit 54 homers on the road this season (1.3 per game).
- The Rangers are averaging 2.8 extra-base hits per game while slugging .400 away from home.
- The team averages 8.4 hits per game and is batting .242 away from home this season.
Rangers Key Batters
- Adolis Garcia has 75 hits, which is best among Texas hitters this season, while batting .250 with 34 extra-base hits.
- Among qualified batters in the majors, Garcia’s batting average ranks 89th, his on-base percentage ranks 132nd, and he is 41st in slugging.
- Marcus Semien has 13 doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 25 walks while batting .238.
- Semien is 107th in batting average, 127th in on-base percentage and 116th in slugging in the majors.
- Semien has picked up a hit in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with a double, two home runs and two RBI.
- Corey Seager has 69 hits this season and has a slash line of .230/.302/.413.
- Seager heads into this game with three games in a row with at least one hit. In his last five games he is batting .211 with a walk and an RBI.
- Nate Lowe has a slash line of .277/.327/.442 this season and a team-best OPS of .769.
- Lowe has hit safely in two games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .211 with a home run, a walk and two RBI.
Orioles Stats & Trends
- The Orioles have hit 84 homers this season, which ranks 17th in the league.
- The Orioles have a team batting average of just .228 this season, which ranks 27th among MLB teams.
- The Orioles are among the worst in the league at getting on base, ranking 27th with an OBP of .296.
- The Orioles rank just 28th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of nine whiffs per contest.
- They’ve hit 36 homers, an average of 1 per game, in 36 home contests this season.
- They are slugging .378 in 36 home games this season.
- In 36 home games this season, they have a batting average of .230 while averaging 7.7 base hits per contest.
Orioles Key Batters
- Austin Hays is batting .267 with 20 doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 19 walks.
- Including all qualifying players, Hays is 53rd in batting average, while his on-base percentage is 84th and he is 53rd in slugging.
- Cedric Mullins’ .397 slugging percentage paces his team.
- Including all qualified hitters, Mullins is 65th in batting average, 95th in on-base percentage and 100th in slugging percentage.
- Anthony Santander is hitting .235 with seven doubles, 15 home runs and 31 walks.
- Ryan Mountcastle paces his team with 75 hits.
Rangers vs. Orioles Probable Pitchers