Patrick Cantlay heads into the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club with +2400 odds after a 13th-place showing in the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands on June 23-26 in his most recent action. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Cantlay before he tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom.
Genesis Scottish Open Time and Location
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 71 / 7,343 yards
- Defending Champ: J.B. Holmes
Patrick Cantlay Recent Performance
- Cantlay has finished below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey on three occasions, and finished 14 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has registered the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score four times and a top-10 score eight times in his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Cantlay has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round seven times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 13 times.
Patrick Cantlay History at Genesis Scottish Open
- Cantlay has one top-five finish in his past two trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 10th over that span.
- In his last two appearances at this tournament, he’s made the cut each time.
- Cantlay finished 15th here in 2019 in his most recent entry at the tournament.
- In his most recent time competing at this event, he finished three rounds within five shots of the leader.
Patrick Cantlay’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|