Austin Riley will hit the field for the Atlanta Braves against Matthew Liberatore and the St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday. First pitch is set for 7:20 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Riley Props for Braves vs Cardinals
- Game Day: Thursday, July 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
Riley in 2022
- Riley leads the Braves in home runs (21) and runs batted in (51).
- Among hitters in MLB play, Riley ranks eighth in homers and 18th in RBI.
- Riley has reached base with a hit 49 times this season in 81 games played (60.5%), including multiple hits in 35.8% of them (29 times).
- Riley has homered in 20 games this season (81 opportunities, 24.7%), going deep in 6.0% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
Cardinals Pitching in 2022
- The Cardinals are sending Liberatore (2-1) out for his sixth start of the season. He is 2-1 with a 5.66 ERA and 18 strikeouts through 20 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 22-year-old has amassed a 5.66 ERA and 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings across five games this season, while allowing a batting average of .298 to opposing hitters.
- The Cardinals pitching staff is 26th in MLB with a collective 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals rank 11th in baseball in home runs surrendered (83 total, 1.0 per game).